The Dirty Blonde? So you only do blonde hair? Nope! We don’t discriminate!
In addition to our blonding services, we also offer other color services from brunettes, to reds and copper, to fashion colors, to color corrections.
We start with a thorough consultation before the appointment even begins. We will ask about your hair history, long term goals, and lifestyle to formulate a plan for both the upcoming service and for future appointments.
The health of the hair is our number one priority. We will not do a color service if we believe that performing said service will cause extensive and irreparable damage to a client’s hair.
During the appointment, we will use a curated selection of high-end products from Virtue Labs, Keven Murphy, and Olaplex. These are all tried and true products that we have used both personally and professionally, so we know they work like they say they do! We offer an extended selection of products for purchase online that can be shipped directly to you.
We will close the service out with a haircut and/or styling and ensure the client is 100% happy with the finished result. We will also schedule any necessary follow-up appointments.
Any client getting a color service should follow these steps at home to ensure they are making the most out of their investment in their hair:
- For fashion colors and reds, wash your hair with as cool water as you can stand. Cold water keeps the hair cuticle closed, resulting in longer lasting color and smoother, shinier hair.
- On that note, the less frequently you wash your hair, the better. Dry shampoo is your friend!
- Use a clarifying shampoo and deep conditioner every 4-5 shampoos.
- If you live in the Austin area, chances are you have hard water at home.
- The hard minerals in the water can start to build up on the hair shaft and can discolor our hair or make the color fade.
- A clarifying shampoo will remove the mineral buildup from the hair; since clarifying shampoos tend to be drying, following up with a deep conditioner will replenish moisture to the hair.
- If you’re using heat, use a low temperature and a heat protectant!
For color corrections requiring multiple sessions, it’s important for you to follow the maintenance routine given to you by your stylist, including follow-up appointments.
I would totally recommend this salon. Peyton was so amazing and so considerate of what I wanted done to my hair. This was the first time I’ve gotten my hair done and been happy with every part of it. I will be coming back again and again!
I went in for a hair cut to look my best for my sister’s wedding and couldn’t be happier with the results. I probably received more compliments on my hair during the wedding alone than I have in the previous 5 years combined!
This was my first time ever getting anything in my hair done besides a cut and I must say I AM VERY HAPPPY!! Peyton is soo awesome!! She knows exactly what to do to make you feel comfortable, beautiful and happy!! She does magic! I was very nervous to get my hair done especially since my hair has been black my whole life but Peyton really made it look just like the pictures I wanted to replicate! I would hands down recommend her to anyone nervous to get there hair done or needs a new hair stylist!!
With One Of Our Stylists